Version 1.0f (self-extracting) - An Ftp utility which can be used to sync files on a local station with those on a remote ftp server. Currently, the utility only "Gets" files.
Version 1.0e (self-extracting) - I'm leaving this version in place for now. No reason version 1.0f shouldn't work fine though.
Vista users - When installing JTFtp choose "Run As Administrator" from the Right-Click menu when running the jtf.exe install file.
If you have a slow/dial-up connection to the machine where your files reside but have access to a high-speed connection elsewhere this utility may be useful upon occasion. It will create a mirror list of the files you want to sync with the same datetime stamp but with a zero file size. You can take this list to the location with a high-speed connection, sync the files and then burn them to CD/DVD and bring them back to your main location.
**Logos users click here.
v1.0(beta) Initial Release - 3/30/2002
v1.0f - 09/22/2009 - Internal Adjustments:
- Window is now resizable.
- Using a different method for finding GMT.
v1.0e - 08/27/2008 - Internal Adjustments:
- Trying out a new Grid Control.
- Fixed a few other things.
v1.0d - 01/10/2007 - Internal Adjustments:
- Significant interface changes.
v1.0c - 01/05/2007 - Internal Adjustments:
- Some minor changes for Vista.
v1.0b - 7/9/2004 - Internal Adjustments/Functionality:
- Re-worked the registration process.
- Replaced the Help process with a standard Help File.
v1.0a - 10/21/2002 - Internal Adjustments/Functionality:
- Ability to sort Results by Status, Date/Time, Size, File Name.
- Minor Interface adjustments.
v1.0 - 9/28/2002 - General Release:
- I've decided to stop calling this a beta product. So here it is...
Copyright ©2002, Data & Stuff Inc. All rights reserved.
**Logos/Libronix/Series-X are registered trademarks of Logos. All rights reserved.